Monday, August 3, 2009

Our First Post

We had such a good time at Becky's new beach house, 9 of us went to help Aunt Talie celebrate her birthday, Sister had to leave early and I'm taking the photo. From left to right is Sienna, Barb, Mom (Sue), Les, Becca, Talie and with a party look on her face, Winnie.
Becky will post photos of all the work she and Jim have done on the beach house.It is wonderful and such a nice place to stay. I feel very lucky she has it... benefits of being a sister.

We played dice, made some bracelets, read a book and just relaxed.

A chorus line on our way to the Oregon Coast Aquarium click here for a link to them.
We got some nice photos of jelly fish, sharks etc...and will post some of them soon. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. All the ladies that I love. I wish I was there. Winnie looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete